Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine bunting



I wanted to make a quick and easy Valentine bunting. So, I pulled out some supplies:



I didn't get a picture of the two sheets of scrapbook paper and large frilly circle punch I used, but you'll get the idea. I first decided on what I wanted the bunting to say. I found my letters and numbers, I used my anniversary date, and set them aside.



I punched 5 circles each of the scrapbook paper and then lightly inked the edges with my pink ink. Then I ran them through my Xyron and placed them in the center of my doily's. I took my sparkly letters and dabbed some glue on the back and placed them on top of the punched circles, alternating the paper patterns for each letter/number.





Then I simply took a length of tulle, pinched it along the way and stapled my doily's at each pinch. I randomly cut a length of my ric rac and sequin ribbon and tied them between some of the letters. I didn't have enough of the ric rac to do each side of the letter, otherwise I would have. But I still like how it turned out.





And Voila! Super easy, super quick but full of love!







I hope you enjoy!

Nic~

1 comment: