Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Manly, please

So here I was, blogging away, watching the snowboarders in Vancouver. Just minding my own little blogging world, when along came a lurker. My words caught his attention and he wanted to be sure that I actually did not take a picture of him in the bathtub. The conversation went a little something like this:

Hubby: You didn't really take a picture of me in the bathtub, did you?

Me: Of course not, I actually took these this morning.

Hubby: But you call me hubby?

Me: Yes??

Hubby: It sounds a little feminine.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry. *hitting the delete button and retyping* There, is that better?

Hubby: *Laughing until tears rolled down* Yes! From now on, I am F$@#face!

He wanted to sound more manly, hubby wasn't cutting it. F$@#face, apparently makes the cake.

I love you F$@#face!

No comments:

Post a Comment