Monday, February 8, 2010

Lil' man's Fourth Grade Science Fair Project

After much thought...okay, let's be real.
After much searching of the internet, I found the perfect Fourth Grade Science Fair project for the lil' man! Our family is heavily saturated with music and dance. Daddy has been a DJ now for 17 years, and when I was in my younger years, the dance studio was a second home to me. That will have to be another post...on to the project. I wanted something different, that we hadn't seen at any of the previous science fairs. It took some searching but I finally stumbled across it. I quickly downloaded all the info and brought it home to show Justin. He loved the idea! Whew! Score one for mom. He's decided to title it, "Behind the Beats." Here's a sample video I did of Justin explaining:



No comments:

Post a Comment