Monday, August 2, 2010

Little Ribbon Bar

I do love me some ribbon...and trim...and yarn.
I have lots of it.
I had been storing it in random containers in my craft room.
Then I ran across a lovely individual on CL giving away for free their child's royal blue semi-broken toy holder.
After some white paint, some awesome wrapping paper from PaperSource and some new wheels, I turned it into this:


Then I filled it with all of this:


Okay, it didn't ALL fit, so some still have to be stored in their containers on top. But they still look lovely!


After I started pulling it all out, I realized that I REALLY like cream and white trim, lace, ribbon and pearls. I decided it should all go in one of the cubes.
I love to just "paw" through all that creamy dreamy goodness!


My yarn took over the two bottom cubes. I LOVE that it is on rollers and can be wheeled to wherever I want in my room. I'm thinking I'm going to be putting wheels on a lot of my units, they are just so functional!

Now...to just use some of this and create something fabulous!

~nic

No comments:

Post a Comment