Monday, November 8, 2010

Getting going...

So I did it, I think.
I'm pretty sure I opened up an Etsy shop tonight.
I haven't listed anything as my pictures are too big and it's getting late and I'm getting tired. But, I worked a little on my profile and set up my Paypal account.
I'm getting closer...

Also exciting news is my good friend Ashley gave me the CUTEST custom stamp. I think it was a little prompt to help with my Etsy shop. I LOVE it! She even bought it off Etsy. It's all swirly and says Created by Nicole Fowler. I've already stamped it on a painters canvas tarp to use as a tag for a couple of new style quiet books and it turned out so great. Nice and clear with no smudges. I can't get a close up picture of it because our camera can't seem to get it clear enough.
Maybe you'll just have to buy a piece from me and I'll use it! hehe! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment